You're missing the point, I was a KID when I was being called a man whore. I'm not trying to take away from the joking guys do to each other. There is a huge difference in that, and when people are seriously just calling you names to feel power over you and make you feel lesser of yourself.
My whole point was to show, that bullying doesn't stop after our kid/teenager years. It still happens in the adult world, and it happens a lot. Then when you stand up for yourself, as a kid or adult, you're deemed an asshole. It's unfortunate, but that's the way the world works.
And these days, I'm old enough to know when it's a joke with the guys, or someone is seriously calling me a manwhore. I don't care any more. Whoever, can call me that name all that like. I just let things roll off my shoulders these days. But as a kid, it was entirely different.
Hey Steer I think we are on the same page as far as bullying. I just cant understand why anybody would call a kid a manwhore. Thats really odd if it happend to you. I thought you was talking about being in high school.
If my son came home saying dad I got picked on. Kids are calling me man whore. He is a teen btw. I would be like son we need talk. If you cant cant keep your fly zipped. Then we really need to have a frank discussion.
Like I say I cant imagine a why a child would be called manwhore so I apalogize. That is very odd
Last edited by MikeJones; January 24th, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks